Retirement Plan Relationship Manager
AEPG Wealth Strategies
in Warren NJ
AEPG is seeking to grow its team with the addition of a retirement plan relationship manager. The position will provide the selected candidate with the opportunity to gain
experience and develop professionally with exposure to every facet of retirement plan design, management and governance, as well as financial wellness program management.
The selected candidate will establish & maintain relationships with
assigned retirement plan clients to achieve or exceed client service & retention standards for the firm. They will organize & implement annual service plans for assigned clients, introduce improved and new features available, coordinate plan
changes & other plan related features, as needed. The candidate will help lead a cohesive service team by directing workflow, maintaining strong communication and displaying good judgment & leadership to ensure suitable administration of all
accounts. The candidate must also coordinate & monitor workflow across company departments to facilitate efficient operations & optimal client service within the entire firm. They will also assist the retirement sales team in the sales
process as requested & assist with new business implementation procedures.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Expertise in all facets of retirement plan support, including: compliance, administration, plan design,
investments, fiduciary support, governance and employee education services.
- Strong presentation skills for client meetings and sales finals participation.
- Act as primary contact for all day-to-day service issues and other inquiries for
- Act as liaison between client and vendors to assist in resolving issues and identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and manage strong business relationships with assigned clients through in-person visits,
and phone contact at multiple levels within client organization.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of our business, products and services.
- Identify new business development opportunities and support the sales team in their
efforts to attain more business.
- Ability to work across company teams to develop and implement pension plans and support cross team sales and client service activities.
- Provides guidance on regulatory issues that impact retirement
- Achieve individual and team goals for service levels, growth and retention for assigned book of business.
- Prioritize activities and manage time to effectively and efficiently provide quality client service.
- Produce, analyze,
and distribute reporting on a regular basis to achieve individual and team goals.
- Bachelors or advanced degree and at least 2-3 years experience working with retirement plans.
knowledge of retirement regulations (ERISA, DOL, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-paced service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects while
ensuring timely and accurate client deliverables, with effective problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Sound business judgment in determining what issues need to be prioritized or elevated to
appropriate level of authority.
- Pension or investment designations helpful, but not required.
AEPG® Wealth Strategies, recognized as one of the nation’s leading independent RIAs by Financial Advisor Magazine, and ranked as #11
in NJBiz Magazine’s “Top 100 Places to Work”, is seeking an experienced client relationship manager to service our corporate retirement plan accounts.
What We Offer
- Generous salary
commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, LTC, Life and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations Plus Birthdays off
- Flexible work arrangements
- 401(k) savings plan
- Business development bonus incentive
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1538 times.
It expires on 6/30/2019.