Defined Benefit Actuarial Analyst
in Port Washington WI / Telecommute
Provide timely and accurate reporting and government form production support to a group of TRA’s defined benefit plan
clients and the internal Client Relationship Managers. Partner with TRA Internal Sales and external Plan Advisors, to satisfy the needs of our Plan Sponsors.
- Oversee required activities for assigned
defined benefit clients by executing reporting and government form production to ensure accurate and timely plan administration. Production focus will be on plans determined to have the appropriate level of complexity.
- Complete compliance
testing and reporting
- Provide valuation production support to TRA clients and internal Client Relationship Managers
- Communicate timely, effectively, and professionally both internally and externally, at times on behalf of the assigned
Client Relationship Manager
- Assist in researching uncommon or complex administrative topics, under the guidance of a Team Leader or Actuary
- Assist with Plan and Service terminations
- Serve as a Subject Matter Advisor
- Offer recommendations for improvement in processes and procedures
- Maintain an awareness of the laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures appropriate for this position
- Outstanding TRA Corporate Citizen, dedicated to
maintaining TRAs reputation at all times in the communities we touch
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as assigned
- Show proficiency at DB Actuarial Analyst I
- College Degree preferred
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Must be mature and dependable
- Strong knowledge of PC applications, primarily the Microsoft Office Suite, and intermediate to advanced understanding of Relius, LynchVal and ft William
- Must be able to work both
independently and with direction
- ASPPA, or other industry training and testing a plus
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online: http://atsod.com/j/s.cfm/PTF
We would love to hear from you!
This ad has been viewed 1602 times.
It expires on 6/28/2019.