Relationship Manager / Consultant
The Retirement Plan Company [TRPC]
Relationship Manager / Consultant – Nashville, TN area
The successful candidate for this position will be innovative, self-motivated, and efficient and enjoy both strategic and detailed involvement with managing clients’ retirement programs. The Relationship Manager will
interact daily with clients, accountants, attorneys, investment advisors and other intermediaries serving as the central point of contact for the assigned portfolio accounts. The Relationship Manager is responsible to ensure quality client
service. The Relationship Manager is ultimately accountable for the clients’ overall satisfaction with TRPC Services.
Job Responsibilities (Included but not limited to):
- Through relationship building develop an
understanding of how the retirement benefit plans impact and help meet the business needs of your clients.
- Build trust and confidence with key personnel both at the client organization, as well as ancillary service providers (CPA, Investment
- Actively participate in ensuring that the clients’ operational and regulatory issues are resolved in a manner that exceeds client expectations.
- Provide assistance in addressing unique or difficult regulatory or
- Be a TRPC expert–understanding how and who provides various services and how these can be utilized to exceed client expectations.
- Provide insight to management regarding trends in client expectations and how those
can be met by TRPC.
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- Have a working knowledge of various platforms; i.e. John Hancock, American Funds, Nationwide, Empower, Mutual of Omaha, Lincoln, VOYA, Transamerica and the
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to track multiple tasks and issues, set goals and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be
mature and dependable.
- Strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, and Adobe and a basic to intermediate understanding of Relius Administration & Document systems preferred.
- Must be able to work both independently and with
- College degree preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the retirement plan service area preferred.
- ASPPA QKA or ERPA designation or approved equivalent preferred.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to Kerrie Chambliss at email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 701 times.
It expires on 6/28/2019.