Director - Transactions (Pension Risk Transfer)
in New York NY
Job Location: New York, NY
Role Value Proposition:
The Director – Transactions (Pension Risk Transfer) will be responsible for the project management and successful delivery of
transactions within the Pension Risk Transfer (PRT) team, along with supporting new product initiatives and potentially other projects within the team. Utilizing your project management skills to ensure appropriate plans and governance are in place for new
transactions and initiatives.
Reporting to the Head of Pensions Solutions, the Director – Transactions (Pension Risk Transfer) will drive sales and profitable growth within the Retirement Income Solutions (RIS) division by bringing
creative and competitive products to the PRT market.The position interacts closely with many aspects and areas of the RIS business including Pricing, Contracts, Operations, and Marketing, as well as the Company including, but not limited to Finance,
Investments, Legal, Tax, Controllers, M&A, Treasury, to ensure professional, accurate and timely responses to clients. Extensive client interaction to manage pension risk transfer transactions.
- Drives deal execution and partners closely with internal business partners to ensure all client needs are met.
- Facilitates client requests, troubleshoots, and provides timely problem resolution. Drives client engagement by
building, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients.
- Participate in business and independent fiduciary meetings as lead transaction manager facilitating end to end leadership management for client.
- Establishes a consultative and
partnership-driven approach with client’s mid-level management to C-Suite executives, third party administrators, actuaries, and auditors.
- Lead many activities of the internal cross-functional team in structuring, quoting, and closing of
complex financial transactions, and lead certain elements of internal governance, and highly complex deal negotiations. Analyze risk and propose business solutions for the on-boarding of new transactions and report to various levels of
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Obtain Life, Accident and Health licenses within 90 days
- Pension Risk
Transfer experience required
- 3rd party relationship management
- Proven ability to manage highly complex projects
- Retirement industry experience is strongly preferred, and Defined Benefit experience is a
- 8-10 years of experience within a given function (e.g., Mergers& Acquisitions, Marketing, Finance, Credit/Risk).
- Actuarial designation
- CFA designation
- Experienced user of MS Project, PowerPoint,
Word and Excel
- Client management
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the
lives of our customers.”
How to Apply
Please apply using this link.
And also send your resume to Wesley.email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 610 times.
It expires on 6/28/2019.