Director, Retirement Plan Administration Services
in Franklin TN / Arlington TX / Indianapolis IN / Charlotte NC / Chesterfield MO / Tampa FL
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 8 million
Americans save for the future. We have an exceptional opportunity for a professional to manage a regional team of client service leaders in the delivery of world class client service to plan sponsors, advisors and financial partners. In addition, will be
responsible for driving production and quality measures within their region, while partnering with other Regional Directors to ensure consistent adherence to policy and procedure.
- Identify, develop
and lead a team of local managers provide world class service as measured by our Net Promotor Score (NPS) process
- Serves as a champion for the Ascensus I-Client Philosophy and ensures local managers are coaching to the principles contained
- Responsible for ensuring that staff adheres to Ascensus policy and procedures in the daily execution of our business
- Ensures staffing levels are appropriate to meet and sustain client service standards and plans ahead for inevitable
changes in the business that impact staffing; such as attrition, internal promotion through career development, up and down turns in the business, efficiency gains in our operating model
- Responsible for coaching and providing regular feedback to
their direct reports, including the completion of performance planning, performance updates and the annual performance appraisal.
- Coordinate processes and procedures with other RSDs to maintain adherence to Ascensus' National TPA
- Plays a significant role in the strategic planning and direction of our business by participating in leadership meetings, supporting broader communications, and strategic planning.
- Responsible for Regional operating metrics
with particular emphasis on revenue generation through disciplined reporting of ancillary services, revenue retention, efficiency gains from process improvement, compensation and related expense
- Develop staffing strategies for appropriate
allocation of resources to meet business needs and client service commitments/objectives.
- Develop staff on industry knowledge, general business skills set, and professional
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Advanced degree or industry specific certification (ASPPA, CEBS, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years' supervisor/managerial industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of retirement plans and the services provided including compliance and recordkeeping services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven track record for
talent selection and development
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Polished presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution
- Proven Project Management Skills.
- Superior coaching and mentoring skills.
- Superior time management skills.
- Ability to travel within designated region on a quarterly bases, with additional travel outside of region as
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is
committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6_jU7xN-e_K
This ad has been viewed 1740 times.
It expires on 6/26/2019.