Third Party Administrator
Erickson, Brown & Kloster, P.C.
in Colorado Springs CO
At Erickson, Brown & Kloster P.C. our mission is to be the premier provider of accounting, tax and consulting services, while maintaining an uncompromised standard of ethics and commitment to provide innovative and value added solutions to
our clients, employees and the community.
The Third Party Administrator is responsible contributing to the achievements of his/her
group objectives including:
- Assisting with existing Erickson, Brown & Kloster P.C.’s client accounts assigned to you by the Tax Managers or Partners.
- Assisting with office administration including participating in group
meetings, and entering your time.
- Collaborating with team members to develop innovative accounting practices that adhere to required standards but serve our clients interests.
Position Reports To
The Third Party
Administrator (aka Retirement staff) reports to the Partners.
The primary responsibilities of the Staff Accountant are:
- Technical and Client Service Skills
- Maintain required level of
technical knowledge and keep abreast of current developments in the retirement plan area.
- Prepare workpapers that reconcile the plan assets to the plan document and other
- Prepare Form 5500.
- Research projects.
- Assist in audits of retirement plans by the DOL or other authorities.
- Interacts with client personnel on an as needed basis.
- Meets rising standards of
- Attends Continuing Professional Education seminars as agreed upon with your supervisor.
- Adheres to the office administration and billing policies of Erickson, Brown & Kloster P.C.
including entering time into the timekeeping system within the timing specified
- Participates in the firm’s strategic planning process when requested and exhibits team spirit during firm functions, clients and fellow
- Advocates “best practices” suited to this practice niche
Skills and Education Required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other business degree that supports the skills
needed to be a Third Party Administrator.
- An interest in working with small businesses
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good research skills
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure;
treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions, and follows through on commitments.
- Positive, can-do demeanor with willingness to “dig in” and get the work
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 1748 times.
It expires on 6/22/2019.