Regional Vice President, Retirement Plan Sales
in Miami FL
Serving the Southern FL market.
Ascensus, a proven leader in the retirement
industry, has unique opportunity for a self-starting sales professional with a successful track record in this arena. Specifically, we are not looking for a professional who is only concerned about closing sales. Rather, someone who has passion for their
craft and will only sell if they believe in their product and the company they work for. At Ascensus, we believe you are a brand ambassador in the field and exhibiting our values is an expectation. Achieving success is both reaching
productivity goals, and equally as important, how you got there along the way. Developing relationships both internally and the right ones externally are critical to everyone's success. Not to mention, you will have a leadership team that is second to
none. They have over 70 years of combined industry experience to be a supportive resource when you need it. So if you have the right balance of technical and relationship building skills, and can live company values, we encourage you to learn more about
joining our team. The Regional Vice President's (RVP) primary responsibility is to facilitate the growth of retirement plan sales through Financial Professionals, TPAs, RIAs, and DC I/O Firms. This is accomplished through promoting both our
product options and our alliance partners' products, advising and assisting Financial Professionals during the prospecting stage, and attending sales calls as requested. Candidate must live in Miami, FL surrounding
- Strong, in-depth ERISA and plan design knowledge
- Ability to discuss industry trends with high end DC focused Financial Professionals
- Ability to learn multiple
platform/product solutions; assist Financial Professionals with a "needs analysis" to ensure recommending the appropriate solution
- Strong knowledge of key competitors with the ability to highlight our competitive advantages without
- Establish and maintain productive, working relationships with Financial Professionals with the goal of earning their retirement plan business
- Coordinate wholesaling efforts with Ascensus Internal Sales
Coordinator (ISC/internal sales) and ASC Internals to maximize coverage and effectiveness
- Remain current on industry, technical and product knowledge. Complete management reports, expense reports and other special tasks as
- Conduct a minimum of 15 appointments per week, sixty (60) per month , 70% of the appoints are required to be conducted in Tier 1 firms
- Maintain a Top 150 list Financial Professionals to help develop territory practices/geographic
- Ability to discuss Fiduciary [3(21)] Solutions, including various mutual fund share classes and impact on plan/cost
- Ability to discuss in detail operating expenses of investment products, impact of certain share classes on overall
"cost" of services to Financial Professionals and Employers
- Assist existing employers and Financial Professionals in the retention of current business (as needed)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
working relationships with DCIO firms in region to promote our solutions to Financial Professionals
- Participation, as needed, in "finals presentations"
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential
data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter,
Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Other duties as assigned
years of experience in the retirement plan industry or 3-5 years experience in a wholesaling role in the retirement plan industry
- Proven successful sales experience of full service defined contribution recordkeeping and administrative
- Over-night travel is required
- Superior time management skills required
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, unsupervised environment
- Series 6 and 63 (or the ability to obtain within six months of
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is
committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6.qlLHs-e.K
This ad has been viewed 1742 times.
It expires on 6/22/2019.