Junior DC Administrator
Summit Benefit & Actuarial Services, Inc.
Summit Benefit & Actuarial Services, Inc. is an established TPA for small to mid-sized employers. We provide competitive benefits and have an engaging virtual office environment where you are able to work remotely, yet still feel like you are
a part of the team. We currently are seeking a junior plan administrator for defined contribution plans.
- Determination of plan eligibility
- Calculating plan contributions
- Reconciliation of plan
- Distribution/loan processing
- Contribution processing /Uploads to various investment houses
- Preparation of annual valuation reports
- Preparation of annual government forms
- Downloading reports from and
interfacing with various investment houses/daily valued recordkeepers
- 2-5 years in DC administration
- Ability to interpret plan documents
- Understanding of compliance testing and
- Experience with Datair preferred
- Experience interfacing with various investment house recordkeeping websites
- Attained or working towards a QKA or comparable designation
- Familiarity with MS
No phone calls, employment agencies or recruiters please.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 1041 times.
It expires on 6/18/2019.