Senior Associate Attorney
Ferenczy Benefits Law Center
in Atlanta GA
The Senior Associate Attorney will be primarily responsible for working with the Partners to manage projects
from start to finish and to delegate work and supervise the associate attorneys in relation to these projects. The sizable projects under the senior associate’s direction will include items such as IRS and DOL audits and compliance resolutions;
preparing plan documents, plan amendments, corporate resolutions and other legal documents as directed by the lead attorney for client work; ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements; providing ERISA and other employee benefits legal advice to
clients; and assisting in the attention and investigation of all matters assigned. Will be primarily or secondarily responsible for client communications. Must be able to conduct and supervise legal research in various databases, analyze legal
documents and draft responses. He/She will be responsible for the management of legal records. Preparation of articles, presentation materials, and professional books maintained by the firm will be required. This position reports to the
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- A J.D degree from an ABA accredited law school. Licensed to practice law in any state will be preferable.
- Three years plus doing similar work with an employee benefits law firm or
corporation.Alternatively, (3+) years’ experience or equivalent work experience in a legal related field.
- ASPPA, SHRM, local WEB, or NIPA credentials and membership will be viewed very favorably.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the
ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels and ability to influence and achieve successful results.
- Strong management and delegation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to think creatively and
collaboratively to come to solutions to difficult and unfamiliar situations.
- Excellent communication skills.Public speaking skills are a plus.
- Computer literate and other relevant technology competencies such as Internet and legal research
on retirement plan programs, such as CCH and RIA.
- Willing to travel due to business necessity.
How to Apply
Please submit application to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 2054 times.
It expires on 6/18/2019.