Retirement Plan Administrator
Cerberus Retirement, Inc.
in Phoenix AZ / Telecommute
Retirement & Pension Solutions
Cerberus Retirement is a rapidly growing TPA firm looking to add the right team members. We are looking for an administrator to join and assist with the 401k processing. Seasoned specialists looking for part-time
or contractor work willl also be considered.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Complete: eligibility determination, maximize contribution calculations, and all annual nondiscrimination testing
- Trust accounting
and reconciliation of Plan assets
- Tax Form preparation (Form 5500 & related schedules)
- Process distributions & loans
- Understand and navigate a Plan Document
- Miscellaneous administrative support
- Act as
point-of-contact for 401(k) plan sponsors regarding all necessary information to process annual work - Preferred but not required
- Experience in DC administration
- Knowledge and
familiarity with Excel and Word
- Excellent math, analytical, and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently & meet requested deadlines
- Ability to work well in a virtual team
- Ability to communicate effectively & professionally (verbally & in writing)
- Excellent time management skills
- Be pro-active and have initiative to research with regards to problem solving
- Desire to learn
new processes and job functions
- Ambition for growth!
- ASC experience preferred but not required*
How to Apply
Please send resumes and salary requirements to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 2283 times.
It expires on 6/17/2019.