Senior Defined Contribution Plan Administrator
United Retirement / MGA Consultants
in Ellicott City MD
SENIOR DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN ADMINISTRATOR - MGA
MGA Consultants Inc. is a rapidly growing Third Party Administrator and is a member of one of the largest national provider of retirement plan design, consulting, and administration, United
Retirement Plan Consultants (URPC). We pride ourselves on timeliness and accuracy in reporting, personalized service and customer satisfaction. We are currently seeking a responsible, "Can Do" Senior
Defined Contribution Plan Administrators for our offices in Ellicott City, Maryland & Charlotte, NC.
Do you enjoy working with clients and brokers to maximize their retirement plan potential? Do you have the
ability to multitask, monitor plan workflows and meet deadlines?
Would you like to work in a friendly, fast paced environment? Have you dreamed of working for a company that is strongly team oriented and not only appreciates but encourages ideas and
input from all employees?
- Work closely with Clients, Brokers and CPAs to assist them in maintaining their Qualified Retirement Plans
- Complete or review all aspects of Annual Plan
- Review of contribution calculations including Safe Harbor, Top Heavy, Profit Sharing and New Comparability
- Review and correct ADP/ACP Testing for 401(k) and 403(b) plans
- Review of Top Heavy , 402(g), Annual
Additions, Minimum Coverage and Average Benefits tests
- Review of Trust accounting for Record-Keeper Platforms and Brokerage Accounts
- Review of Annual Valuations and Form 5500 Reports and Schedules
- Provide audit support
for large plans
- Calculation of corrective contributions and distributions, including VCP and SCP filings
- Prepare and complete with accuracy Balance Forward Plan Valuations
- Proficiency in Trust and Accrual
- Provide recommendations for billing purposes
- Research and analyze plan issues
- Provide assistance with plan proposals
- Read, interpret and advise on Plan Documents and Amendments
- Advise on distributions and
- For those with Defined Benefit and Cash Balance Plans:
- Work closely with actuaries and provide support for cross-tested plan calculations
- Communicate actuarial calculations and valuations to clients and
- Communicate information on the operation, maintenance and goals of Defined Benefit and Cash Balance Plans
- Ensure compliance with DOL and IRS requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with great
customer service skills
As you might expect, candidates should possess strong problem solving, organizational skills, innovative thinking, time management and customer service skills and place an emphasis on quality work.
- Prior TPA experience is a must!
- Minimum 5+ years in Retirement Plan Administration
- Previous peer review and mentoring experience
- Strong knowledge of ERISA, IRS and DOL Regulations
or NIPA designation preferred
- Familiarity with PE Win or ASC a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected.
- Willingness to think “outside the box” and be flexible
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 1998 times.
It expires on 6/17/2019.