Sales Director - Retirement Income Solutions
in New York NY / Tampa FL / Saint Louis MO
Job Location: New York, NY Alternate Location: St Louis, MO; Tampa, FL
Role Value Proposition:
The Sales Director for Institutional Income Annuities is responsible for driving new
sales of Defined Contribution (DC) plans that add guaranteed income solutions. The Sales Director will have a consultative sales approach, building strong in-market presence creating awareness, identifying customer needs, and leverage their
understanding of market trends, competitive activities, and the changing political, economic, legislative, technological and demographic landscape to maximize sales opportunities. They are also responsible for selling reinsurance to non-profit
organizations for Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) programs. The Sales Director actively participates in both industry and MetLife-sponsored events to maintain and/or raise MetLife’s visibility and leading position in
- Contribute to attainment of overall business sales plan and meet or exceed personal sales targets.
- Develop new business opportunities and new relationships with DC plan sponsors,
intermediaries, record-keepers, third party platforms, and money managers; and non-profit organizations offering CGAs.
- Maintain a strong market presence, and understanding of MetLife’s and competitor’s products, industry trends, and the
changing political, economic, legislative, technical and demographic landscape.
- Partner with Client Management team to ensure successful implementation of new clients.
- Participate in development of
distribution strategies, product development efforts and marketing materials.
- Participation in all MetLife and industry events as requested. Documentation of all activity through Sales Force and report out to
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Retirement, annuity and insurance industry sales experience.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with record of success in
driving new business sales.
- Consultative, with the ability to build consensus and influence decision makers.
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently or in a team environment, adapt quickly, and effectively manage
time and resources.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Resident / Non-Resident State Life Insurance license.
- 5-10+ years financial services experience.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
SharePoint, Box and Salesforce.
- Sense of urgency and ability to take ownership and accept accountability.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain business
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our
How to Apply
Please apply online using this link
And also send your resume to Wesley.firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 2169 times.
It expires on 6/17/2019.