Defined Benefits Client Relationship Manager
in MN / Telecommute
We are seeking a Defined Benefit Client Relationship Manager with in-depth knowledge of defined benefit plans, including cash balance
plans, and significant experience in providing administration and consulting services. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow with a strong actuarial team.
The Goldleaf Partners team knows that we can affect people’s businesses and futures and we take that responsibility seriously. That is why we take pride in choosing only the best people to call our own. Our focus on work-life
balance, training and development, and employee engagement will make you want to join our team and stay at Goldleaf Partners.
Headquartered in Minnesota, our people approach their work, their customers, and each other with the values that are honored
at our company:
- Integrity – Being accountable for delivering accurate results and exceeding expectations
- Communication – Being proactive and respectful, focused on understanding our stakeholders’
- Innovation – Learning, sharing ideas and focusing on solutions
- Character – Being honest and thankful in all we do, living the golden rule
We invite you to browse this site to learn more about the Goldleaf
Partners team, the services we provide, and why we are known as The Gold Standard in our industry.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accuracy of retirement plan administration including plan documents, compliance
testing, government filings, distributions, loans, plan eligibility, and vesting
- Ensure accuracy of data for use in managing plan load and reporting
- Consultatively communicate with clients and financial advisors
- Interface with
financial fund families
- Calculate employer contributions
- Collaborate with Actuary on plan design options
- Develop technical skills to become a subject matter expert in specified employer services area(s)
- Be able to execute
the above responsibilities for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans
- Communicate significant issues and exceptions to an appropriate higher level of authority within the organization in a timely manner
- Project work as
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A., B.S.) in accounting or business, or equivalent business experience
- 3-5 Year Experience working with Cash Balance and Defined Benefit
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Retirement administration experience and plan design experience in a professional environment
- Experience with databases and data management
- Understanding of financial markets
and financial service organizations
- Experience with reconciliation processes
- Team player, willing to help out where needed
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
Candidates who do not meet the minimum
qualification requirements will not be considered.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and grow
- Pro-active, innovative thinker
- Ability to effectively assess risk
problem solving skills
- Experience with M-Files
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer competitive salaries with sales incentives and a comprehensive benefits package includes the
- Life and Disability Insurances
- An FSA
- An Employer-Funded HSA or HRA
- 401(k) with a Company Match
How to Apply
Send your resume in PDF or WORD format to email@example.com with your salary requirements.
Goldleaf Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and happy
This ad has been viewed 2354 times.
It expires on 6/16/2019.