Saver Success Specialist
Ubiquity Retirement and Savings
in San Francisco CA / AZ / CO / FL / IL / MA / NC / NJ / NV / NY / OR / TX / Telecommute
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings’ mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future
and peace of mind, by leveraging technology with affordable and effective retirement solutions, and world-class customer support. Over our 20 year history, we have helped people save more than $2.25 billion in retirement contributions and opened retirement
plans for 7,000+ small businesses — pioneering transparent, flat-fee, customizable plans for this historically underserved community. Our team of experienced professionals are extreme retirement enthusiasts and future-you champions! Join the movement
and learn more at: myubiquity.com
- Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
- Ranked as one of the top 5000
fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
- Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a
hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America, today.
We’ve also got a documentary. It’s called
Broken Eggs Film. Check it out!
The role of Saver Success Specialist plays an important part in the overall success of our client’s retirement savings
plans by being the face and voice of Ubiquity to our savers. The Saver Success Specialist will answer employee questions about their retirement savings account, and resolve outstanding issues to provide a world-class client experience for
- Serve as a key point of contact for savers (individual employee participants who hold a 401k account with us) for on-going support and guidance
- Conduct inbound and proactive outbound
communications with our savers to successfully address their needs in a timely manner
- Use our CRM tool to research, respond to, and record support requests
- Escalate saver issues when appropriate and in a timely manner
- Contribute to
the Saver Success team with virtual enrollment meetings, and other outbound support initiatives
- Proactively contribute to improvements to the employee enrollment and ongoing support experience
- Participate in company wide objectives and
- Actively maintain knowledge of 401(k) and retirement industry rules and regulations to be able to provide accurate guidance to savers
- Process client paperwork and direct client inquiries as
- Customer Focus - Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and proactively seeks ways to improve service delivery.
Emphasizes a team approach to providing great customer service. Solicits customer feedback and ensures their needs have been fully met.
- Analytical - Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve them with little to no
supervision. Excellent math skills.
- Organization - Capable of managing multiple clients and priorities, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment with frequently changing priorities
- Use of appropriate and effective language used for a given situation and actively engages in conversations to understand others’ message. Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources. Excellent follow through and communication of
Skills + Experience:
- 1-2 years in customer service and support role, ideally in 401(k) / retirement industry
- 1-2 years working with cloud-based CRM platform preferred
- Spanish fluency
This is a salaried, full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Remote candidates will be considered. Please follow application instructions carefully and make
sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) company match (up to 4%)
- Generous stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and
- Learning and development stipends
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Fully stocked kitchen with cold brew coffee, fresh fruit, and
- Fun social events and outings
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: http://smrtr.io/35wkB Let us know you saw our ad in BenefitsLink!
Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to
submit a cover letter along with your resume.
This ad has been viewed 1203 times.
It expires on 6/15/2019.