Outside Sales Consultant
Bates & Company, Inc.
North Florida region - Sales Consultant will travel within assigned territory Tuesday through Fridays
Bates & Company, Inc. is
the premiere third party administration firm in Central Florida, with multiple offices across the state, and has been in business for over 30 years. Our team is dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest standard of professional expertise
and customer service. We pride ourselves in our years of experience in employee benefits and our ability to handle complex issues quickly, competently and completely.
We are currently looking for the right team member to provide our clients with
hands-on, personal attention, and the highest quality of technical support and professional consulting when designing retirement plans.
The role of outside sales within Bates & Company involves marketing to Financial Advisors and CPA’s to
obtain referrals to their clients. We are expanding within an existing territory, and we are looking for a Sales Consultant with the following qualities to design crafted retirement plans and market our administration services:
- Has an existing
- Knowledge of retirement plans
- Experience developing a referral network
- Business or Finance Bachelor’s degree
- ASPPA or NIPA designations preferred
To be successful in this position you must
possess and effectively demonstrate the following:
- Strong character and ethical principles
- Ability to build referral loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Likability and trainability
time management and organizational skills
- Financially motivated
- Sales Consultants are ultimately paid a base salary and commission, commensurate with experience. Depending on their
experience and current referral network, an expense allowance may be allotted.
- We are currently trying to fill a spot in the North Florida region. Sales Consultants will travel within assigned territory
Tuesday through Fridays. Face-to-face service is an important part of developing referrals and servicing clients.
This is a full-time position with great benefits that include life insurance, long term disability insurance and generous
vacation, as well as a 401(k) Plan.
Must be eligible to work in the United States without restriction.
Not accepting resumes from recruiters at this time.
How to Apply
Apply for this position by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to attach your resume to the email with information about your previous experience working in the retirement plan field.
This ad has been viewed 777 times.
It expires on 6/15/2019.