Retirement Distributions Supervisor
in Arden Hills MN
Oversee/supervisor a team of distribution processors, as well as various other projects. Help foster a cohesive team by directing workflow, supporting
strong communication and displaying proper judgment and leadership to ensure timely execution of distributions. Work with manager to implement consistent policies and procedures.
Job Function Number
1: Supervision of distribution processors (60%)
- Ensure team standards are met.
- Supervise staff, including; time off, performance reviews, regular one on ones, monthly staff meetings,
procedure updates, and work with manager on hiring and any performance issues that arise.
- Identify efficiencies to streamline processes and ensure consistent implementation of procedures.
- Monitor team errors and implement consistent
processes to prevent reoccurring and/or new issues.
- Work with manager to plan and direct staff functions.
- Oversee corrections processed in the team.
Job Function Number 2:
- Assist with conversions, acquisitions, deconversions, and other projects that affect the distribution processing area. Set deadlines, assign duties, and coordinate/complete projects.
- Routinely update manager about
projects, pending issues, potential staff adjustments, missed deadlines, and other concerns.
Job Function Number 3: Teamwork and communication (10%)
- Answer questions
from staff and clients related to distributions, corrections, and taxes.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and open lines of communication with clients and staff.
- Actively and confidently participate in meetings and
committees. Be open to feedback when provided.
- Serve as a positive role model for peers, discuss and answer questions with confidence, as a leader in operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field.
- Proven leadership, management and direct supervisory
- 5 years of extensive recordkeeping/trust experience in operations
- Exceptional problem solving orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and mathematic aptitude.
- Ability to facilitate communication
between various departments, vendors, and team members.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple
- Able to make proper business decisions based on experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability and able to perform complicated tasks.
- Persuasive, encouraging,
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and coworkers.
- Ability to work independently while supporting a collaborative, team orientated environment.
- Reliable follow through without
- Demonstrated ability to take an outside perspective when reviewing current practices and procedures.
- Positive attitude and team motivator.
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational
Physical Demands: (must be met with or without a reasonable accommodation)
- Extended periods of time at a desk and using office equipment.
- Ability to operate a personal
computer/laptop for approximately 8 hours per day.
- Extended time is spent reviewing documents, both actual papers or electronic.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Periodically, may also do light lifting of supplies and materials which weighs in at approximately 20 lbs.
- Will spend most of time in an indoor
Alerus offers a challenging and rewarding work environment as well as competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, paid time off & holidays, retirement benefits, and
Alerus is a customer-driven financial services company unlike any other. We are an independent, multibillion-dollar financial services organization serving customers across the country and around the world. We offer a broad array of banking and
wealth management products and services. Our knowledgeable staff assists our customers in identifying and attaining their financial goals.
Alerus Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with
How to Apply
For more information regarding the responsibilities and qualifications for this opportunity or to apply, visit our website. We look forward to reviewing your application and thank you
for your interest in Alerus Financial!
This ad has been viewed 2247 times.
It expires on 6/11/2019.