Free Daily News and Jobs
“BenefitsLink continues to be the most valuable resource we have at the firm.”
-- An attorney subscriber
DC Plan Administrator
Northeast Professional Planning Group, Inc.
in Red Bank NJ / NY
We are a growing TPA firm providing quality third party administration and consulting services. We have an immediate position available for an experienced administrator to service 401(k) plans for small to mid-sized employers.
will include, but are not limited to:
- Determination of plan eligibility, employer contributions, optimum and maximum tax-deductible amounts
- Reconciliation of plan assets
- Performance of annual testing to demonstrate satisfaction
of IRS coverage and nondiscrimination requirements
- Preparation of annual IRS / DOL Form 5500 and related schedules
- Process participant distributions and loans
- 401(k) contribution processing
- Other administrative
- Proposal Illustrations
- Working closely with NPPG support, sales personnel and executive staff to maintain client satisfaction
- 3+ years in DC administration
with Relius Administration, 5500 and Document software.
- Working knowledge or ERISA, IRS and DOL rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- Knowledge and familiarity with Excel and
- Excellent math, analytical, and organization skills; attention to detail
- Ability to work independently managing multiple priorities
- Ability to verbally communicate with clients and participants
Position available in
either in either Tarrytown, NY or Red Bank, NJ.
How to Apply
Please send resume to Phyllis Germano at email@example.com
Manage This Listing (employer only)