Retirement Plan Compliance Officer
ERISA Services, Inc.
in Knoxville TN / Telecommute
We are currently seeking a Retirement Plan Compliance Officer to join our
The ERISA Compliance Officer works with our Plan Administrators, Relationship Managers and other ERISA team members to ensure that ERISA’s client retirement plans are maintained according to their plan design and in compliance
with ERISA Laws. The primary responsibilities are outlined below. If you are a team player, enjoy multi-tasking and have the skill sets described below, we look forward to talking with you about our
- Review and approve new and existing retirement plans to ensure they are compliant with ERISA laws.
- Provide consulting and research related to ERISA compliance
matters as requested by team members and clients.
- Assistance with maintenance of plan documents including, but not limited to, review of amendments, takeover and start-up documents and assistance with restatement processes.
additional firm policies and procedures as they relate to ERISA compliance.
- Proactively communicate and with Plan Administrators, Relationship Managers, New Business and Management to provide training on maintaining ERISA-compliant, client
- Willing to work extended hours to meet pre-determined goals and deadlines as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Working knowledge as a Third Party Administrator for multiple
clients that sponsor the following plan types: 401(k), 403(b), 457, Cash Balance, Profit Sharing and Money Purchase Plans.
- Working knowledge of ERISA and related DOL rulings.
- 3-5 Years of working experience in reviewing retirement
plans for compliance with the Department of Labor laws and Internal Revenue Service.
- Must possess analytical skills with the ability to work independently, proactively and with a sense of urgency.
- Effective written and verbal
communication and follow through skills.
- Prior auditing and compliance review experience or equivalent internal peer review experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and must be a strong team player across all
- Willingness to be flexible related to internal and external deadlines and/or Team Member requests for support.
- Presents outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and the
ability to maintain a professional demeanor, particularly in stressful situations.
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and prioritize to meet critical regulatory deadlines and achieve
management’s strategic objectives.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to the address or email below.
ERISA Services, Inc.
Attn: Kathe J. Willings
PO Box 24628
Knoxville, TN 37933
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you submit your resume via email please include in the subject line: Retirement Plan Compliance Officer Job# 20190409.
This ad has been viewed 1149 times.
It expires on 6/8/2019.