Retirement Plan Administrator
ERISA Services, Inc.
in Knoxville TN / Telecommute
We are currently seeking a Retirement Plan Administrator to join our Team. This position is responsible
for handling day-to-day retirement plan administration on an assigned caseload ranging from 80 to 175 clients. This position does not interface with clients, but performs the primary responsibilities listed below. If you are a team player,
enjoy multi-tasking, have a keen eye for detail and possess the skill sets described below, we look forward to talking with you about our opportunity!
- Maintain the retirement plan
within compliance of all IRS and DOL regulations.
- Perform testing (includes, but not limited to Non-Discrimination, Class Allocation / Cross Testing, Coverage Testing, Last Day Testing, Compensation Exclusion, Top Heavy).
- Review of plan
contribution activity and plan assets and annual reconciliation of plan loans and assets.
- Preparation of annual valuation reports.
- Allocation of assets / contributions on pooled profit sharing plans.
- Preparing of Form 5500 and
- Preparing of Form 8955-SSA.
- Calculate excess contributions (415 Limit and ADP/ACP).
- Plan Administration tracking.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet pre-determined goals and deadlines as
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years retirement plan administration experience.
- Working knowledge of IRS and DOL regulations.
- Experience with Relius Administration.
with PensionPal a plus.
- Above average problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of various retirement plan types.
- QKA Professional designation desired or
How to Apply
Please mail or submit your resume along with a cover letter to the address or email below.
ERISA Services, Inc.
Attn: Kathe J. Willings
PO Box 24628
Knoxville, TN 37933
or via email to: email@example.com If you submit your resume via email please include in the subject line: Retirement Plan Administrator Job# 20190409.
This ad has been viewed 1060 times.
It expires on 6/8/2019.