Client Service Associate
Beneco Systems, LLC
in Scottsdale AZ
Reports to: Director of Operations
Date: April 2019
and plan sponsors on benefits of their retirement plan while providing timely quality service on transactional inquiries and requests.
ESSENTIAL KEY FUNCTIONS include the following. Other duties may be
- Responds timely and professionally to a high volume of incoming English and Spanish calls by participants and plan sponsors. Uses various IT systems to retrieve and document pertinent plan and participant information. Call center
inquiries include, but not limited to, balances, statements, fees, distribution and loans.
- Develops professional relationships with participants by providing timely and accurate information that will assist them with making the best decisions to
achieve their retirement goals.
- Educates participants on retirement account benefits, plan options provided and regulatory and tax implications regarding their options. Education also extends to all products and services offered by
- Researches client and participant issues and collaborates with the appropriate department until issue has been resolved.
- Process participant distributions and loans. Reviews required documentation provided on distributions to
ensure plan regulations are met.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships through effective and efficient communication, timely responses to inquiries and providing accurate information.
- Understand, consider and apply various
regulations, to include but not limited to DOL, ERISA, and IRS, when preparing, analyzing and interpreting information.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in
financial services industry preferred.
- 5 + years customer service experience
- 2 + years call center experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated; able
to learn on own initiative
- Bilingual English / Spanish
How to Apply
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 393 times.
It expires on 6/8/2019.