in Spring TX
We are seeking an analyst with experience in defined benefit actuarial services for plans. Primary focus will be on cash balance plans with less than 100 participants.
Primary Duties and
- Actuarial Valuations under PPA
- Request, organize, and review participant data for reasonableness
- Run annual valuation using valuation software
- Check valuation results to be presented to the
- Draft reports
- Benefit Calculations for Plan Participants
- Prepare benefit certifications including calculation of all optional forms of payment
- Required Minimum Distribution calculations
- Draft Government Filings (Form 5500s, PBGC premiums, 8955-SSA)
- Annual Regulatory Compliance Checks
Education and Qualifications
- College Degree required
- 3+ years of prior work experience
related to defined benefit actuarial/administration services
- Ability to analyze the situation and provide solutions
- Prompt follow-up on open items with vendors, clients or internal
- Demonstrates excellent attendance, punctuality and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn different software platforms and applications
- Ability to maintain data
entry accuracy while multitasking and focusing to meet deadlines
- Conveys a professional and positive attitude while interacting with vendors, clients and internal team members
- Familiarity with DATAIR, ProVal or ASC actuarial valuation
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No relocation available.
This ad has been viewed 704 times.
It expires on 6/5/2019.