Marketing Campaign Manager
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
in San Francisco CA / Telecommute
Ubiquity is a growth-explosive entrepreneurial FinTech company that
has been trail-blazing and disrupting our industry since 1999. Providing small businesses and entrepreneurs with the opportunity to save for their future, Ubiquity delivers simple, off-the-shelf, and flat-fee-for-service retirement and savings plans for
- Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
- Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in
the nation by Inc. Magazine (for 11 years running)
- Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and
feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement in America, today.
Our marketing team is looking for an exceptional Campaign Manager to focus on planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns (both internal and external) to meet demand generation and brand awareness goals and objectives. It
is important that they are proactive, data focused with exceptional project management skills.
The individual in this role should thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. They are passionate about discovering
impactful insights, delivering thoughtful recommendations and influencing business decisions to maximize value.
The role will interface with all departments of the business and is crucial to the ongoing growth of the company.
- Manage multiple stakeholders for the strategic planning, development and timely execution of integrated, top to bottom of the funnel marketing campaigns to drive demand gen and build brand awareness
- Partner closely with
internal teams, including: Customer Success, Sales and Business Intelligence for campaign continuity
- Ensure consistency across campaigns in strategy, creative assets and design, messaging
- Produce engaging marketing copy
program results, report metrics
- Adaptability & Flexibility Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work
- Organizing Capable of managing multiple clients and priorities, and thrive in a deadline-driven environment with frequently changing priorities
- Communication Use of
appropriate and effective language used for a given situation and actively engages in conversations to understand others’ message
- Results Focus & Initiative Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best
to achieve them. Gets the job done
- Attention to Detail Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks
Skills + Experience
- A well-rounded marketer with 3-5 years in
hands-on marketing campaign management
- Obsession with spreadsheets, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail from ideation to execution
- Previous exposure to Salesforce / Pardot
- Experience managing internal and external client / vendor relationships
- Ability to flex between work autonomously and as a team member
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, as well as time management
- Mastery of MS Office suite, Google suite and Basecamp
- BA/BS degree required
- Knowledge of retirement industry valuable but not required
- Passionate about Ubiquity’s mission and the impact we want to have towards
retirement savings in the U.S.
- The ability to laugh during stressful situations
This is a salaried, full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Remote candidates will be considered. Please
follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) company match (up to 4%)
stipend toward premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Fully stocked kitchen with
cold brew coffee, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun social events and outings
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
How to Apply
Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
Apply online using this link: http://smrtr.io/329gk Let us know you found us via BenefitsLink!
This ad has been viewed 1249 times.
It expires on 6/3/2019.