Directors Guild of America - PPHP
in Los Angeles CA
Come join our Benefits Analysis Team and drive important business initiatives. We
are an Entertainment Industry Trust Fund providing excellent Health and Pension benefits to our participants. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision coverage with NO PREMIUM for
employee, low monthly cost to cover dependents
- GENEROUS paid time off such as vacation, sick time, floating holidays and 10 paid holidays
- Two Pension Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Great work
- Opportunity for advancement
- Perform data modeling and analysis for various pension and health benefits, including contributions.
- Work with team on reporting and other
materials necessary for Trustee Meetings.
- Review, analyze, and ensure accuracy of data for both internal use and for transmission to consultants and vendors.
- Assist with department projects and/or program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, math, and Excel skills.
- Experience in a
Benefits Analyst role is a plus.
How to Apply
For consideration, send cover letter, resume and refer to Job Code BLBA0419
Directors Guild of America - Producer Pension and Health Plans
(323) 866-2326 – Fax
This ad has been viewed 1936 times.
It expires on 6/2/2019.