Assistant Team Leader
Nova 401(k) Associates
in Houston TX / Dallas TX / Austin TX / Scottsdale AZ / Telecommute
Looking for your next challenge? Do you currently supervise or manage a team of defined contribution
administrators? Are you excellent at resolving escalated issues and achieving team goals? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill multiple defined contribution assistant team leader
positions. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices, we will
provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
Our assistant team leaders focus on helping to manage our teams in addition to reviewing and client/advisor service. Our administration
teams are organized regionally with each team serving approximately 750 clients and are supported by strong implementation, plan document, and loan and distribution teams. Teams work toward stated firm goals with special recognition given to individuals
with exceptional performance.
- Assist in the management of 10 – 12 staff members,
- Champion Nova 401(k) Associates values and policies
- Assist team leader with the
team productivity monitoring; including weekly report generation
- Assist with preparation of team weekly workflow agenda
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior staff members
- Perform escalated reviews for work product prepared by
your team members
- Keep current with new regulations and proposed legislation
- Assist with Nova client/broker educational seminars, webinars, or special Nova events
- Assist team members with annual client review
- Maintain a caseload of about 80 clients
- Provide design and consulting services to plans assigned to your team
- Cultivate existing client relationships for plans assigned to your team
- Communicate with principals,
clients, financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, and other professionals on plans assigned to your team
- Review and approve ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- Review and approve Form 5500 and other
- 5 or more years of supervisory or management experience in the retirement plan field
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results
oriented team environment
- Excellent knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing.
- Able to interpret provisions of pre-approved and individually designed plan documents
- Strong knowledge of
ERISA, Internal Revenue Code and Regulations, including experience in nondiscrimination testing
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to multi-task
- High level of critical thinking
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9fua9eg
This ad has been viewed 731 times.
It expires on 6/2/2019.