Sr. Pension Actuarial Consultant
in San Diego CA
The Sr. Pension Actuarial Consultant serves a critical role at Nyhart, taking responsibility for the relationship and overall
service we provide to clients.
- Provide expertise and consulting with the design, management, administration, and communication of retirement plans for our client base of private, public, and church plans
- Supervise and review client
projects such as funding valuations, plan design, government filings, benefit calculations, etc.
- Help to identify and develop new business through excellent customer service, networking with other professionals, and being active in related
The Consultant will also be instrumental in the growth and development of Actuarial Analysts.
- Serve as technical expert and promote sound actuarial practices
- Provide direction and training, including assigning,
directing, and evaluating work
- Encourage a collaborate team environment that values knowledge and idea sharing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics, Finance or
- ASA and EA credentials is required; FSA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of pension consulting experience
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
- Strong oral and
written communication skills
- Strong analytical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Enjoys training / mentoring junior staff
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit resume to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 4308 times.
It expires on 8/1/2019.