Plan Document Assistant Team Leader
Nova 401(k) Associates
in Houston TX / Dallas TX / Austin TX / Scottsdale AZ / Telecommute
Looking for your next challenge? Do you currently supervise or manage a team of defined contribution
administrators or plan document specialists? Are you excellent at resolving escalated issues and achieving team goals? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to
fill a Plan Document Assistant Team Leader position. The plan document team is responsible for preparing new documents for a large volume of start-up and takeover clients, as well as amendments and required restatements for existing clients.
If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are not near one of our physical offices, we will
provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally
recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20% per year.
- Assist in the management of a team of 3-4 staff members
- Champion Nova 401(k) Associates values and
- Attain proficiency in report generation using Pension PRO, Fetch, Relius, and other applicable tools
- Assist with setting and monitoring weekly goals
- Monitor team productivity and progress toward
goals through report generation and communicate to team lead.
- Provide guidance and research as needed to current and prospective clients regarding permissible plan design and changes within the framework of preapproved
- Assist in training and mentoring of junior staff members throughout the year
- Perform escalated reviews for work product prepared by team members (plan documents, summary plan descriptions, and amendments).
current with new regulations and legislation as well as an awareness of proposed regulations and legislation
- 5 or more years
of supervisory or management experience
- College degree
- Able to interpret provisions of a variety of pre-approved and individually designed plans. Capable of restating provisions onto another pre-approved plan document.
Experience with FIS/Relius Documents is a plus.
- Strong research skills and ability to efficiently address compliance and administrative issues.
- Must be able to provide training and education to a dedicated plan documents team, as well as
team members from other departments that may provide temporary assistance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to clearly and professionally convey complex subject matter with understanding of the target
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of critical thinking
- Committed to lifelong learning, and enjoys sharing knowledge with staff
- QKA and/or QPA certification or similar designations a
- Demonstrated project and team management experience.
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://nova401k.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2q9r9f0f5ug
This ad has been viewed 1480 times.
It expires on 6/1/2019.