Recordkeeping Senior Coordinator
Retirement Plan Consultants
in Norfolk NE / Telecommute
The ideal candidate for this position will be willing to work in our Norfolk, NE home
office. Possibility of making it a remote 1099 position is also something that will be considered for a candidate with the right experience and knowledge.
Do you have extensive Recordkeeping and Relius Software experience? Are you driven
and looking for an exciting career change?
Retirement Plan Consultants LLC is rapidly growing company looking to fill a new position in our Recordkeeoing department! Specializing in hands on retirement plan administration for small to mid-size
businesses, Retirement Plan Consultants LLC offers excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Benefits include group health plan, employer matched retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, paid CPE, and a flexible work environment.
- Resolution of Recordkeeping Issues according to best practices and the custom needs of individual plans
- Facilitate feedback from Recordkeeping on key issues and system development
- Best practices and
documentation of recordkeeping processes
- Training of new Recordkeepers
- Recommend process improvements
Responsible for Senior Recordkeeping functions on a group of plans. Responsibilities for this portion of role
- Provide applicable client reports and statements to the Client Services team
- Peer review and quality control appropriate recordkeeping tasks and processes.
- Updates plan setup as needed for plan and/or investment
- Maintain specific client assignments from an operational perspective as needed
- Support other internal projects and activities on an as-needed basis.
- Coordinate with Client Service Team on all aspects of plan
- Coordinate with Product Support Team re: payroll automation, reporting, changes in Plan set-up
- Audit all processing of Junior Recordkeeper and approve release of reports to Client Service Team
transactions for complicated plan and direct processing of complicated transactions
- Training for new recordkeeping team members
- Work with Implementation of new plans
- Distribution and loan processing
- Conversion in and out of
- 5+ years Relius Administration
- 5+ years of daily trading and/or client conversions
- 1-2 years of trade reviews
- Ability to communicate complex
information effectively in person and in writing
- Ability to multi-task, to react rapidly and concisely to changing priorities
- PensionPro software
- Project Management
- Crystal reports
- HTML web design
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com. Files sent in anything other than PDF will be rejected.
This ad has been viewed 1726 times.
It expires on 5/31/2019.