Retirement Plan Consultant
M2B Retirement Consulting
in Wexford PA / Telecommute
M2B Retirement Consulting, a TPA firm based in the Pittsburgh area, is growing
rapidly and looking for an experienced individual to join our team!
Candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the retirement plan industry, specifically with the duties associated
with annual defined contribution administration;
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to effectively communicate results with clients;
- Independent and self-motivated with strong attention to detail;
- Solid working
experience with Microsoft Office;
- Experience with Ft. William compliance software (or similar system);
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC) or Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) credential through ASPPA;
- Experience in managing
and/or training of junior analysts is a bonus and may be given higher consideration.
M2B offers a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible work schedule, 401(k) plan, as well as health, vision, and dental
insurance. In addition, M2B fully-supports career development and continuing education requirements through ASPPA (including covering the costs of exams and materials, pre-approved CE credits offered through webcasts
and conferences, as well as annual membership dues).
M2B is proud of its position in the community and is committed to being more than just a for-profit business. M2B encourages its employees to be
involved in non-profit charities and causes near and dear to their own hearts. Supportive of improving the communities, organizations, and foundations around us, M2B will provide financial and other support to match our
employees own interests and efforts.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should send their resume to email@example.com.
This ad has been viewed 1735 times.
It expires on 5/29/2019.