Experienced Plan Consultant
Randall + Hurley
in Liberty Lake WA / Telecommute
Randall & Hurley is the largest TPA firm in the Inland Northwest,
providing high-quality, high-touch retirement plan recordkeeping and administration. We are passionate about providing value to our clients and maintaining enduring relationships.
We are seeking an experienced retirement plan consultant responsible
for all aspects of the administration of qualified retirement plans and building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Import and review employee census data to determine plan
- Compile and review trust financial statements
- Contribution calculations
- Completion of annual nondiscrimination, coverage, and other compliance tests
- Prepare DC valuations, including allocating employer
contributions under cross tested, pro-rata and integrated formulas
- Completion of Form 5500 Series, 8955-SSA, and other required government filings
- Communicate directly with clients and their professional advisors regarding plan
administration and consult on plan design
- Review of participant loans and benefit payments
- Keep current with regulatory environment and maintains CE requirements, as required
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience with defined contribution plans
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or related field
- Knowledge of retirement plan
industry, ERISA, DOL & IRS regulations, and plan document issues
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact
- Commitment to excellence in client
- Dedicated team player
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- ASPPA and/or NIPA designations
- Knowledge of Defined Benefit plans
- Experience with Relius Administration, FT William, and PensionPal CRM software
- Experience in daily recordkeeping and trading
Full-Time/Exempt. Office hours are typically 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, but a flexible schedule may be available after initial training period. Remote work options are also available for the right candidate.
Additional hours may be required during busy seasons and other times as needed.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Excellent benefit package includes medical and dental
insurance, life and disability insurance, PTO, and retirement plan.
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to Kellie Langer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 1810 times.
It expires on 5/28/2019.