Manager, Retirement Plan Administration
in Charlotte NC
Responsible for managing a staff of Consultants and Assistants in the delivery of excellent client service to plan sponsors,
brokers/agents and financial partners in all aspects of retirement plan services. The Manager will lead the staff in maintaining service standards and an environment that promotes achievement and professional growth.
Essential Duties and
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could
result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity AlwaysÂ® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our
- Motivate, lead and support team members to provide excellent customer service by ensuring that staff is properly trained to respond to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Participate in the hiring process by
conducting interviews and evaluating candidates.
- Responsible for providing team members with substantive, periodic feedback on performance, including the completion of performance planning, performance updates and the annual performance
- Coordinates processes and procedures with other managers to provide consistent professional services across teams.
- Participates in the overall leadership and direction of Ascensus Consulting by actively participating in
leadership meeting, all associate meetings, project activity and annual planning process.
- Monitor service levels and phone activity.
- Monitor associate productivity and metrics.
- Plan and organize workflow in order to meet service
- Produce weekly/monthly production metrics reports.
- Develop staffing strategies for appropriate allocation of resources to meet business needs and client service commitments/objectives.
- Coordinate the successful training
and instruction of new associates.
- Develop staff on industry knowledge, general business skills set, and professional development.
- Develop workflow alternatives that will streamline the production process, including the identification of
opportunities for improvement, make recommendations for changes and help implement those changes.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Advanced degree or industry specific certification (ASPPA, CEBS, etc.) strongly preferred
- 3-5 years supervisor/managerial industry experience
- 7-10 years overall industry experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft
- Comprehensive knowledge of retirement plans and the services provided by Ascensus Consulting including Compliance and Recordkeeping services
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Polished Presentation Skills
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Excellent Conflict Resolution Skills
- Proven Project Management
- Superior Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Superior Time Management Skills
- Ability to travel, if needed
** We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a
job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity.
When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national
origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified
women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6-JwVcz.e_K
This ad has been viewed 3666 times.
It expires on 5/28/2019.