Client Success Specialist
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
in San Francisco CA / AZ / CO / DC / FL / IL / MA / NJ / NV / NY / OR / TX / Telecommute
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings’ mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future and peace of mind, by leveraging
technology with affordable and effective retirement solutions, and world-class customer support. Over our 20 year history, we have helped people save more than $2.25 billion in retirement contributions and opened retirement plans for 7,000+ small
businesses—pioneering transparent, flat-fee, customizable plans for this historically underserved community. Our team of experienced professionals are extreme retirement enthusiasts and future-you champions! Join the movement and learn more at: myubiquity.com
- Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
- Ranked as one of the top
5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
- Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in
The Client Success Specialist is a pivotal role in establishing and nurturing the right client experience through direct client interactions. This role will answer
and route all client support questions via inbound email, phone, our proprietary CRM, and chat feature. Clients may include plan sponsors and advisors.
What you will be doing:
- Monitors our support queue, classifies tickets
for the team based on the type of inquiry, and responds to most support tickets to help our clients with their retirement plan questions
- Researches and assists in solving complicated client requests by collaborating with different team members at
- Acts as backup for phone support for incoming client questions
- Collaborates with their Client Success Team on ways to improve Ubiquity’s Client Satisfaction and Net Promoter Scores
- Acts as liaison between plan
sponsors and other internal Ubiquity groups, including Financial Operations, Accounting, and Compliance
- Ensures SLAs are met for ticket response rates
- Proactively reaches out to clients to assess needs and offer any additional
- Client Service Keeps internal and external clients in mind at all times. Proactively address client concerns and
guide them through the support process for quick and effective issue resolutions.
- Leadership Demonstrated success at proactively identifying ways to improve the client experience and executes effective plans to active the
- Communication Clear, polished, and professional spoken and written communications skills. Has the ability to explain and break down complex ideas with easy-to-understand
- Organization Thrives in a quick-deadline environment managing multiple clients, priorities, and tickets at different levels of completion
- 401k knowledge Clear knowledge of
administering all aspects of a 401(k) plan, including but not limited to 5500's, compliance testing, safe harbor, census, and annual auditing for retirement plans
- Positivity Has positive-minded demeanor that puts clients
at ease, and enables rapid relationship building
Skills + Experience
- 3-5 years experience in client servicing role
- 401(k) industry experience required
- Ability to quickly diagnose problems and solve
- Excellent follow through and communication
This is a salaried, full-time position located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Remote candidates will be considered. Please follow
application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401(k) company match (up to 4%)
- Generous stipend toward
premiums for medical, dental, and vision
- Learning and development stipends
- Monthly wellness subsidies
- Equity incentives
- Flexible PTO policy
- Time off for volunteering
- Fully stocked kitchen with cold brew
coffee, fresh fruit, and more
- Fun social events and outings
- Emphasis on internal promotions
- Regular performance reviews
How to Apply
Please follow application instructions carefully and make sure to submit a cover letter along with your resume.
Apply online using this link: http://smrtr.io/32mHb Let us know you saw our ad in BenefitsLink!
This ad has been viewed 2195 times.
It expires on 5/26/2019.