KB Pension Services
in Bradenton FL / Telecommute
Pension Administrator is a position experienced in the pension services industry. The primary function is to
provide quality service in all aspects of pension administration to the business's client base. The Pension Administrator I works independently and takes responsibility for assigned plans and help other Pension Administrators as directed.
Performance is evaluated based on quality and accuracy of work, application of practice knowledge, the ability to meet time and budget constraints, as well as client and internal deadlines, and internal and external client service.
- Performs general plan accounting and administration including, but not limited to:
- Calculates contributions and monitors deposits.
- Calculates loan amounts and payments.
- Calculates distributions and
prepares necessary documentation.
- Monitors eligibility and vesting.
- Prepares plan valuations.
- Prepares government forms.
- Corresponds with clients and their representatives.
- Answer pension issues as they
- May perform client billing.
- May provide training and direction to Assistant Administrator.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in pension administration.
ability in windows-based word processing, spreadsheet and database management.
- Minimum of a high school education required. Some college education or secondary training preferred.
- Currently holds Retirement Plan Fundamentals (RPF)
certificate. Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) certification is encouraged.
How to Apply
If interested in applying for this role, please email Camille Davis your resume to CDavis@kbgrp.com .
This ad has been viewed 758 times.
It expires on 5/26/2019.