Pension Associates Retirement Planning LLC
in Stamford CT
Pension Associates Retirement Planning LLC is a third party administration firm located in Stamford, Ct. We have been doing
business since 1990 and specialize in both DB/DC plan design, administration and actuarial services. We are currently seeking a full time or part-time Enrolled Actuary to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of consulting with clients,
managing a staff of Pension Consultants and reviewing all types of Defined Benefit Plans and discrimination testing.
- Must have EA Actuarial Credentials and 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience with DB,
DC, Cash Balance and Offset Arrangements.
- Knowledge of ERISA, IRS, DOL regulations as applied to qualified plans.
- Excellent research and team training skills.
- Experience with takeover documents and actuarial work performed by prior
- Ability to handle different tasks and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to provide training for our team members.
- Review plan documents and plan designs.
- Assist with IRS Audits as
- Review and approve new business proposals.
- Prepare calculations for distribution payments and death benefits.
- To serve as a trainer and point of reference for our pension consultants
We are a great company
operating a friendly work environment. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits and paid time off.
How to Apply
If you are interested please email your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1076 times.
It expires on 5/25/2019.