Blue Benefits Consulting
in Westerville OH
Blue Benefits Consulting, Inc. helps employers help their employees save for retirement! If your desire is to work in an environment where you can develop
relationships and become a trusted advisor to your clients, now is a great time to join us as we expand our Employee Benefits team in Ohio. In this position as a Benefits Specialist, you will be involved in processing distributions and loans for 401(k) and
other qualified retirement plans, as well as uploading retirement plan contributions to investment platforms and ensuring that contributions are deposited within Department of Labor guidelines. This is a great place to expand your knowledge of retirement
plans or learn the industry.
This position is located in Columbus, Ohio. Blue Benefits Consulting, Inc. is an affiliate of Blue & Co., LLC, a regional CPA firm. Blue & Co. has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” in both
Indiana and Kentucky and a “Best Employer” in Ohio for several consecutive years!
In this role, you can:
- Thrive with the support of management and ongoing training to continue to grow professionally in a stable
- Grow with the support of management across the firm. Flourish on a team that boasts an average of over 20 years of experience.
- Appreciate our energetic corporate culture, business casual environment and competitive benefits and
Position Responsibilities (we will train you!):
- Process retirement plan distributions and loans on a daily basis across various investment platforms.
- Communicate with the Plan Sponsor to request data, process participant
distribution and loan requests.
- Interpret plan documents regarding requirements for distributions and loans.
- Upload and post salary deferral and employer contributions to various investment platforms.
- Reconciliation of payroll
withholdings to deposits each pay period.
- Assist with calculations for client correction of missed or late deposits.
- Good communication skills with clients, contacts and advisors.
- Minimum 2
years of experience with qualified retirement plans, bookkeeping, payroll, or similar field.
- Experience with Relius administration software is desirable, but not required. Motivated to learn multiple investment platforms, tracking systems and
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills; must be a self-starter.
- Solid experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Experience with advanced Excel functions is desirable.
- Physical demands
include the ability to lift up to 20 pounds, sit for long periods of time and the use of a desktop computer.
How to Apply
Apply online using
This ad has been viewed 1193 times.
It expires on 5/25/2019.