Section 125 Administrator
in Clovis CA
Section 125 Administrator will serve as administrative processor for cc Flexible Spending Accounts and Premium Only Plans and assist clients by providing
administrative and compliance services for employer sponsored Section 125 plans. The person in this role must be familiar with and capable of interpreting Section 125 plan documents and the related Plan Provisions to ensure plan operation is processed
within the confines of each Plan. This individual must be able to recognize potential challenges and initiate action to resolve issues appropriately or refer the challenges to management.
- Administrators at PACETPA are expected to be motivated
enough to take ownership of their position and have a team orientated personality plus the ability to work independently.
- Administrators are responsible for managing the workload and meeting deadlines.
- Administrators must provide timely,
accurate and responsive service to ensure client satisfaction.
- Administrators must demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Administrators must ensure that all compliance adheres to the law governed by IRS and
Duties to Include: post plan contributions, process claims, disbursements of claims, customer service, reconciliation, reporting to sponsors, assisting with enrollment and some clerical.
We provide a competitive compensation
package including benefits.
How to Apply
Please apply to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1995 times.
It expires on 5/20/2019.