Defined Contribution Account Manager
Nova 401(k) Associates
in Houston TX / Dallas TX / Austin TX / Scottsdale AZ / Telecommute
Looking for your next challenge? Do you excel at solving your clients’ 401(k) problems? Are
you excellent at communicating verbally and via email? Do you want the flexibility and convenience of working from home? Tired of working insane overtime?
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill defined contribution account manager positions with 5
- 10 years of 401(k) administration experience. If you are located near one of our physical offices (currently Austin, Dallas, Houston and Scottsdale), the position will allow you to work partly from home and partly from our office. If you are
not near one of our physical offices, we will provide you with a home office setup including computer and phone so that you can serve your clients from home. We will not pay moving expenses.
We are in the process of transforming our account
manager positions to focus exclusively on review and client/advisor service. Our account manager position is supported by a strong implementation group, plan document team, special projects team, and a loan and distribution department. Our account managers
are organized into regional teams with each team serving up to 750 clients. Teams work toward stated quarterly firm goals with special recognition given to individuals with exceptional performance. Each team leader schedules weekly calls to discuss
upcoming deadlines and developments within Nova and the industry.
Nova 401(k) Associates is a vibrant and growing national third party, non-producing administration firm. We have a nationally recognized sales team allowing us to grow in excess of 20%
per year providing advancement opportunities for our professionals.
- Maintain client and advisor relationships with a high active client retention
- Maintain a caseload of about 120 clients, approximately 50% split between ADP and Safe Harbor plans;
- Manage and prioritize workload towards weekly goals in a results oriented team environment;
- Superior client service and
ability to consult with clients regarding plan operation and design;
- Proactively communicate with clients and investment advisors about new industry developments;
- Work with other Nova departments, record-keeper and advisor to ensure a great
- Perform work according to Nova policies and procedures;
- Consult with clients regarding plan operation and design
- Proactively communicate with client and investment advisors about new industry
- Review and approve ADP/ACP, other non-discrimination testing, Form 5500 and other government forms
- Between 5 - 10 years of 401(k) plan administration
- Excellent knowledge of ADP/ACP, 415, 410(b), Top Heavy and 401(a)(4) non-discrimination testing
- NIPA or ASPPA credentials
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- High level of critical thinking
- Committed to lifelong learning and coachable
We get it. We listen. We communicate.
How to Apply
This ad has been viewed 2380 times.
It expires on 5/19/2019.