Senior Retirement Plan Administrator
Goldberg, Swedelson & Associates
in Encino CA / Telecommute
We are looking for a senior Retirement Plan Administrator with a minimum of 5 years of well-rounded experience in plan
administration. You will need to be proficient with all aspects relating to Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans.
- TPA experience required.
- Document drafting expertise is helpful.
- All related compliance testing (i.e.; 401(a)(4), ADP/ACP, 410(b) etc.).
- Completion of valuation reports.
- Effective communication with clients and advisors to address all client issues, provide necessary research, problem
solving and resolution support.
- Preparation of IRS Forms 5500, 8955 and related schedules.
Our firm places a premium on client service and we would expect the candidate to naturally think along the same lines. Effective
verbal and writing skills are required. Industry designations and Relius knowledge preferred.
Local candidate preferred, but will consider remote arrangement for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Email your resume, including salary requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 2681 times.
It expires on 5/19/2019.