Senior Pension Administrator
Aldrich Retirement Solutions (Telecommute option)
in CA / OR / Telecommute
We are looking for an experienced Senior Pension Administrator passionate about retirement plans and client service. This position is responsible for providing high quality service and retirement plan administration. The ideal candidate will
have excellent organization and communication skills, technical plan expertise and proven client relationship skills.
- Provide comprehensive retirement plan third party administration and compliance
services from start to finish
- Review work of other third party administrators and manage workflow and staff
- Develop relationships with clients and advisors and demonstrate capacity to earn their respect and trust
timely, accurate and responsive service to ensure client satisfaction
- Advise clients on retirement plan design
- Interpret retirement plan documents
- Manage financial results of assigned clients, billable and non-billable hours,
monitor realization goals, accounts receivable goals and new business goals
- Maintain detailed knowledge of ERISA, IRS Code and related regulations
- 10+ years of experience in nondiscrimination
testing and retirement plan administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- Credentials with a nationally recognized organization (ASPPA or NIPA) preferred
- Extensive knowledge of ERISA, IRS Code and related regulations
communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP is a professional third-party administrator providing a
full range of services to corporate retirement plans.
The Aldrich Group of Companies includes a Top 100 Accounting Firm nationally providing tax, advisory and consulting services. Working closely with business owners and individuals,
The Aldrich Group manages their financial, wealth and tax planning strategies. We serve clients with deep industry expertise in construction, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, nonprofit, telecommunications, utilities, professional services,
food processing, agribusiness as well as a variety of privately held companies and individual clients. The Aldrich Group includes the following professional services firms: Aldrich CPAs + Advisors LLP, Aldrich Wealth LP, Aldrich Retirement Solutions LP,
Aldrich Benefits LP (dba Aldrich Insurance Solutions LP in California) and Aldrich Business Transitions LP.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve
Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as
well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank and volunteer time.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes at https://aldrichadvisors.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2wxj51ocmfw/aabq
This ad has been viewed 2431 times.
It expires on 5/18/2019.