Institutional Trust Administrator
in Detroit MI
Institutional Trust Administrator I
We invite you to explore the award-winning
culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica so special. Make your next career choice a confident one. This Institutional Trust Administrator will oversee the administration of all assigned client relationships including the delivery of
high quality products/services within established guidelines, obtaining complete and accurate account documentation and ensuring profitability of all assigned relationships through the account set up and billing process.
This Institutional Trust Administrator position is located at 411 W. Lafayette Street, Detroit, MI and reports to the Institutional Trust Manager. This position has no direct
- Work closely with assigned Relationship Manager, Account Analyst, Team Leader and other internal colleagues to ensure accounts are properly administered in accordance with all policies and
- Resolve all documented account exceptions within the policy deadlines.
- Communicate client issues / specialized reporting requirements to Team Leader and assigned Account Analysts to ensure client needs are met.
that fees for all assigned client relationships are billed accurately and collected in a timely manner to assist in meeting departmental revenue objectives.
- Monitor Administrative Service Team in order to provide training
- Monitor the applicable database to ensure directives are entered and updated appropriately.
- Understand and adhere to all department policies/procedures and regulatory issues and requirements to minimize Bank and client
- Participate/lead special projects or team assignments to improve efficiencies, achieve greater quality standards and enhance service levels within the department and throughout the Bank.
- Effectively manage client base to provide
excellent references. Refer all sales opportunities to the appropriate parties.
We know that our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain
long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with
your work experience.
Relocation assistance is not available.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 4 years of experience analyzing securities and custodial statements
- 4 years highly developed client service experience
- 4 years of experience managing multiple projects
- 4 years of experience in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Please complete your application using the following link: http://info.comerica.com/tp/rj6_KrCh.y_K
Or contact the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
This ad has been viewed 2176 times.
It expires on 5/17/2019.