Defined Contribution Plan Administrator
Rudd and Wisdom, Inc.
in Austin TX
Rudd and Wisdom, Inc. is a firm of consulting actuaries and benefits professionals located in Austin,
Texas. The Retirement Benefits Division of the firm offers a complete range of consulting and administrative services to sponsors and trustees of retirement plans.
We are seeking an individual to assist with the recordkeeping and administration
of defined contribution plans using the Schwab Retirement Technology (SRT) Recordkeeping system. The focus of this job is to provide first-class retirement plan administration. This is a full-time position based at our
offices in Austin, TX.
We offer excellent benefits including health, 401k plan and continuing education reimbursement to further your professional development. ASPPA (or other similar associations) annual dues are paid by the
- Perform plan administration and compliance tasks for defined contribution plans.
- Process routine and non-routine transactions including, but not limited to, participant enrollment,
QDRO's, loans, distributions, fees, dividends, participant fund transfers, and fund accruals.
- Utilize and follow standard procedures and own knowledge base to accurately process these transactions on a daily basis using the SRT Recordkeeping
- Generate reports using Crystal Reports within the SRT Recordkeeping system.
- Prepare governmental filings, such as Form 5500.
- Read and interpret defined contribution plan documents.
- Maintain knowledge of current
defined contribution plan laws and regulations.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing defined contribution plan administration.
- Knowledge of Schwab Retirement Technology
Recordkeeping system is strongly preferred.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Professional designation such as Qualified 401k Administrator (QKA) or similar is preferred.
- Well-developed analytical and organizational skills with high
attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments effectively.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ad has been viewed 718 times.
It expires on 5/14/2019.