Retirement Plan Administrator
in VA / Telecommute
RPA keeps growing and we are in need of 401(k)/403(b) Plan Administrators with a minimum 3 years of experience with Relius
Administration. You could work out of the comfort your own home in any state, or out of our home office in Falls Church, Virginia.
A to Z Administration responsibilities includes:
- Superior Client Service and
- Read and interpret plan documents
- Contribution calculations including cross-testing
- Asset Reconciliation/Trust Accounting
- Discrimination Testing
- Year-end valuation
- Form 5500, 5330,
- Evaluate plan and contributions to determine if changes should be made
- Loan, hardship, and distribution review
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organize, set priorities and meet deadlines
You must be able to
work with little supervision, be proactive, and have good written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Experience with FT Williams 5500s, Pension Pal, and cash balance plans is a plus.
A minimum of 3 years of experience with Relius Administration is required.
- Employer-paid employee health and dental insurance
- 3% safe harbor non-elective contribution
- 15 days Paid Time Off
- 10 paid
- Aflac plan (employee funded)
- Employer paid professional dues and related education expenses
- Flexible work hours
How to Apply
Please send us your confidential resume with salary range requirements to email@example.com.
If you have the knowledge and experience referenced above but are on the fence about making a
job change, we are willing to have a confidential conversation with you about the position. Send us an email with your phone number and a couple of good times to call.
This ad has been viewed 975 times.
It expires on 5/14/2019.