Associate Plan Administrator
America's 401K LLC
in Dallas TX
The Companies of Group RHI are premier providers of customizable, unbundled solutions across the full spectrum of retirement plan design, implementation, administration and actuarial services.
Purpose of position
Plan Associate Plan Administrator will assist on a caseload of small to medium sized 401(k) and profit-sharing plans on the ASC system. The Associate Plan Administrator will have or develop a thorough knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment
surrounding qualified retirement plans and gain experience consulting on plan design and operation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and analyzing annual employee census information to conduct
non-discrimination testing and to determine eligibility and vesting
- Monitoring and testing of plans to ensure compliance
- Assist with daily requests received by plan sponsors
- Preparing and Reviewing annual valuation
- Consulting on plan documents, design and plan operation
Education and Qualifications
- 4 year degree in a business related field
- Experience in the financial or accounting arena is a
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office Suite and specifically Excel
- Capability of being an effective team player
- Highly Motivated, organized and detail
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation to be determined
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
- Subsidized Employee Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
This job operates in a professional office environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for the Associate Plan Administrator, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Please refererence "Associate Plan Administator" in the subject
This ad has been viewed 731 times.
It expires on 5/13/2019.