Director, Product Management/Development
in Madison WI / Madison MN
Ascensus, the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced
Product Management/Development professional to lead a department and focus on developing market research to drive the lifecycle of key products and services. Research will include data collection, on-line investigating, client and
Ascensus staff interviews and others. In addition, selected candidate will coordinate with product managers to create new offerings, modify current offerings and potentially sunset services based on client needs and
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to
Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity AlwaysÂ® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational
- Coordinate with Product Managers to develop an evolving 3-year product and service roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal business areas and client feedback to develop voice of the client feedback into actionable items that address
gaps in our offerings.
- Evaluate the competitive landscape and marketplace trends by market segment and identify key trends and sales opportunities. Inclusive of presenting this data in a meaningful manner to management groups.
product metrics dashboard to promote product and service success against proposed ROI and maintain on-going profitability.
- Coordinate with various area leaders to provide direction consistent with product roadmap.
- Manage all stages of the
product development process (including the development of a formal business plan) -- concept, evaluation, product specifications, technology development, communications, training and product launch, and on-going metrics.
- Participate in the
strategic planning process to identify and define product and service opportunities and strategies for service differentiation.
- Responsible for working with cross-functional teams in delivering product and service initiatives.
and support management in development of annual revenue and expense budgets.
- Responsible to motivate and mentor the product management team.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor?s degree in business or comparable area
- Minimum of 10 years in product development or product management experience with proven track record in product pricing and positioning.
- Proven track record of
product launch initiatives with proven record of success.
- Demonstrated people leadership and management skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and ability to present ideas in a large group setting
- Excellent decision making, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Ability to think strategically about market trends, client needs and product and service design.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to work
independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of financial services sector with emphasis on retirement or health savings account markets.
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job.
As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our
team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry,
religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women,
minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj6.OfGSy-e.K
This ad has been viewed 556 times.
It expires on 5/12/2019.