Relationship Manager / Vice President
Union Bank and Trust
in Lincoln NE
Position Summary: The RPS Administration Relationship Manager / Vice President serves as the main contact to Retirement Plan Sponsors of various
sizes and needs. This professional coordinates all required services for each plan sponsor’s retirement program and is responsible for the overall client relationship experience.
- Build strong relationships with plan sponsors while serving as their dedicated relationship manager.
- Prepare, interpret and review retirement plan documents and forms necessary to establish and
- Solicit new business from existing and prospective clients.
- Assist with participant educational meetings with client employee groups.
- Conduct plan and investment review meetings with plan sponsor and retirement
- Assist with and review required annual compliance testing.
- Assist with preparation and filing of annual Form 5500 Reports.
- Monitor department procedures and forms to find additional efficiencies.
subordinates are trained and comply with bank policy, laws and regulations applicable to their roles. Monitor subordinates’ adherence to internal controls and take action to address employee performance issues.
- Understand and adhere to
all bank policies, laws and regulations applicable to their role. Complete compliance training; follow internal processes and controls as required.
- Report all compliance issues, violations of law or regulations in accordance with the steps defined
in bank policies.
- Performs other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
Business degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of five to seven years of in-depth retirement plan experience within the banking, insurance, and brokerage or account industry required.
- Professional certification
required or in progress: ASPPA (QKA, QPA) or CEBS.
- Knowledge of ERISA Regulations and the applicable Internal Revenue Code.
- Solid understanding of economics and investment management.
- Strong math skills.
- Proficient in
Microsoft Office Products and Power Point.
- Valid Nebraska Driver’s License.
- Effective communicator
-both written and verbal
- Independent decision maker with good judgment
- Accurate and detailed
- Deadline driven and time efficient
- Sedentary work – lifting
and/or carrying up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Majority of indoor work – may be exposed to some outdoor elements or hazards.
- Periodic travel with overnight stay occasionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
If interested in the position, please submit your online application using this link.
This ad has been viewed 578 times.
It expires on 5/11/2019.