Wespath Benefits and Investments
in Glenview IL
Wespath Benefits and Investments, recognized as a 2017 and 2018 Chicago’s Best and
Brightest Companies to Work For® and a 2018 National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®, has an opportunity for a Senior Actuary to lead, manage and sign actuarial valuations and related consulting services to very large plans and small,
highly irregular plans that require creative actuarial techniques.
More specifically, the Senior Actuary will have the opportunity to:
- Lead or co-lead actuarial valuations and related consulting to very large pension plans, including
setting actuarial assumptions.
- Lead or co-lead specialized pension actuarial calculations, including setting actuarial assumptions, requiring application of actuarial principles with non-traditional and/or uncommon objectives.
projects and external relationships in conjunction with other Senior Actuaries.
- Train, coach, and mentor less experienced actuarial staff.
- Advise management of issues and trends among clients and plans.
- Support benefits
administration groups or IT in implementing or updating products and services requiring actuarial expertise.
- Perform or lead actuarial or related tasks as needed to enable Wespath to meet its mission.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in actuarial science, mathematics, or related field.
- 10 years of actuarial pension consulting experience.
- 5 years with Enrolled Actuary
- Demonstrated ability to apply creatively a wide variety of actuarial theories, methods and techniques.
- Associate or Fellow in the Society of
How to Apply
To learn more about Wespath Benefits and Investments visit:
This ad has been viewed 775 times.
It expires on 5/10/2019.