Retirement Plan Administrator
in Phoenix MD / DC / PA / VA / Telecommute
Position Title: Retirement Plan Administrator
Location: Hunt Valley, MD (Remote Capable)
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who also enjoys working in a team setting, is proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and has a good understanding of the 401(k) industry. This
individual would be expected, beyond their normal duties, to also assist in general administrative tasks as needed.
Ideally, this individual is a mid-level professional who is looking to grow with our company. Prime Benefits will provide on-the-job
training to include technical mastery with plan rules including distributions, loans, hardships, etc.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a block of
retirement plans, requiring full plan administration duties. This would include plan census collection, year end contribution calculations, nondiscrimination testing (ADP / ACP, 401a4, Top Heavy), trust accounting, account reconciliation, calculation
of eligibility and vesting and other related administration duties.
- Reviewing distribution and loan applications and preparing instructions for processing.
- Researching technical plan issues and questions as they
- Organized, reliable and professional
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Relius Administration, Documents, and Government forms
is a plus
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business or economics preferable
- Experience with Relius administration and Ftwilliams government forms, and ASPPA certifications preferred, but not
- Remote Working
- Life insurance
- 401(k), with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Flexible Vacation and personal days
- Salary commensurate with
About Prime Benefits
Founded in 1999, Prime Benefits Inc. is a Third Party Administrator providing professional Defined Contribution services to over 150 businesses across the country.
Prime Benefits is
dedicated to helping its clients navigate the complicated rules and regulations of retirement planning set forth by the DOL and IRS. Prime Benefits maintains exceptional relationships with its’ clients, as evidenced by the company’s 97%
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Nicholas Perkins, email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 1179 times.
It expires on 5/10/2019.