Compliance Analyst (QKA)
in Folsom CA / Saint Petersburg FL / Mobile AL / Moline IL / Chicago IL / Charlotte NC / Annapolis MD / Lake Mary FL / South Burlington VT / WI
Newport Group is a leading provider of retirement plans, insurance, and consulting services. We help companies offer their
employees a more secure financial future by offering comprehensive plan solutions and consulting expertise to plan sponsors and the advisors who serve them.
The Compliance Analyst will perform
compliance testing, testing review, document support, government forms preparation and review for moderately complex retirement plan.
The Compliance Analyst will:
- Ensure that assigned plans remain tax qualified by
meeting all IRS and DOL reporting and testing requirements. This also includes reporting on all accounting and financial activity for the plan.
- Prepare all non-discrimination tests and other Compliance related testing on mostly larger and/or
moderately complex plans as well as perform contribution calculations.
- Review legal plan document and all employee data and determine participant eligibility.
- Reconcile and/or review all financial activity as well as prepare all
required government forms.
Requirements for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field or industry experience, or a combination of education and industry experience.
to obtain ASPPA’s Retirement Plan Fundamental certificate (RPF-1 & RPF-2 exams).
- 2+ years of progressive plan experience in third party administration environment required.
- Experience on preparing and explaining qualified plan
compliance testing and government form filings.
- Previous client services or customer service experience.
- ASC experience a plus
Newport group offers for employment are conditioned upon satisfactory completion of our
employment screening process (including, but not limited to, a review of past employment and education records, background investigation, and/or credit check).
Newport Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, gender expression, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on
the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link.
This ad has been viewed 577 times.
It expires on 5/10/2019.