in Durham NC
As a Medicare Specialist, you will have rewarding engagements with customers every day and
be an expert contributor to our business success by identifying quality sales opportunities. You will help our customers navigate the complexity of Medicare and drive new revenue to the firm through the sale of commissionable Medicare insurance plans from
reputable partner insurance carriers.
Fidelity’s Healthcare Group is launching a new Medicare business that will provide our customers with tools and advice to help them select and purchase quality Medicare
coverage. As an early member of this new and creative team, you will have the opportunity to help build and grow a business that could impact millions of Americans!
Our Medicare Specialists are licensed health insurance professionals who have a real
passion for helping people navigate complex decisions. They meet with our customers to assess their healthcare needs and recommend appropriate Medicare coverage. They are empathetic sales leaders and are key to helping our customers live expertly in
retirement and beyond.
Fidelity’s Healthcare Group helps people achieve better health and financial outcomes by providing integrated solutions, tools and advice. Our Medicare Specialists help our customers navigate the complexity of their
healthcare decisions and secure quality Medicare coverage that meets their needs. In partnership with our Financial Advisors, our Medicare Specialists are key to delivering on Fidelity’s dedication to providing the best customer experience in the
financial services industry.
The Expertise You Have
- A college degree is preferred but not required
- An active Health Insurance License is required
- You have Medicare customer
service or sales experience, either as a broker or carrier representative
- Bonus points to candidates who have proven experience establishing sales processes and building insightful sales teams
- If you’re not already AHIP certified,
we'll support you while you complete the AHIP Medicare training and work to obtain your certification during your first month of employment
The Skills You Bring
- You have strong social skills and a passion for
helping people tackle complex problems
- You have an aptitude for sales and a real desire to help people find solutions that are right for them
- You are a self starter with a willingness for training and feedback
- You are
entrepreneurial and enjoy collaborating with people from different disciplines
- You are a clear communicator with strong presentation skills
The Value You Deliver
- Meeting with our customers and helping them
find Medicare coverage that fits their health and financial needs
- Establishing relationships Financial Advisors to ensure that we are identifying the best sales opportunities
- Helping to design engaging training materials and serving as a
mentor to future Medicare Specialists
- Partnering with our Senior Leadership team to build and grow a new Fidelity business that could impact millions of Americans!
At Fidelity, we are focused on
making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and
reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at
Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Apply online using this link: https://jobs.fidelity.com/ShowJob/Id/560422/Medicare-Specialist/
This ad has been viewed 1813 times.
It expires on 5/7/2019.