Beneco Systems, LLC
in Scottsdale AZ
The Account Associate position is an integral part of the Account Management Team. Provide support to the
account management and solutions departments. Assists compliance department with administrative tasks related to regulatory filings. Some client communication.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and
- Provide effective verbal and written communications in an accurate clear, concise and informative manner.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to meet defined business objectives, firm goals and client
- Assist Account Managers in meeting all IRS and Department of Labor deadlines applicable to qualified retirement plans
- Maintain knowledge of solutions offered by Beneco through self-study and company-sponsored training
- Complete filing tasks and other organizational assignments as assigned
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Beneco to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission,
and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Beneco or our clients.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Retirement industry
- Experience in financial institution or business environment desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work with assigned Account Managers in order to prioritize assignments, manage tasks and meet deadlines in connection with business operations, including related ERISA compliance
- Ability to organize and manage multiple simultaneous tasks and prioritize competing priorities
- Positive, proactive and team focused attitude at all times
How to Apply
Please email resumes to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 859 times.
It expires on 5/7/2019.