Beneco Systems, LLC
in Scottsdale AZ
Reports to: Director of Account Management
Date: March 2019
- Provide Above and Beyond client service to Beneco’ s plan sponsors and participants. Educate plan sponsors on the benefit of their plan and all company
benefits while providing timely quality service. Responsible for service and retention of a book of key accounts by collaborating with a team of service oriented individuals.
ESSENTIAL KEY FUNCTIONS include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Focuses on understanding and responding to client needs. Assumes a consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of the business need and the client’s perception of relevant
- Uncover and close upsell opportunities for additional Beneco products.
- Sets the strategic direction for the plan and demonstrates ultimate ownership and accountability for the client relationship. Acts as the client’s
- Responds timely and professionally to incoming emails and calls.
- Develop meaningful relationships with advisors and centers of influence to help build the business.
- Builds relationships with business
owners, decision makers and influencers.
- Educate clients on retirement account benefits, plan options provided and regulatory and tax implications regarding their options. Education also extends to all products and services offered by
- Participate in Sales support activities such as referrals, references and cross-selling across multiple business units.
- Plans and conducts effective in-person and/or phone meetings
- Researches client issues and
collaborate with the appropriate department until issue has been resolved.
- Consultative and solutions driven approach to client service.
- Understand, consider and apply various regulations, to include but not limited to DOL, ERISA, and IRS,
when preparing, analyzing and interpreting information.
- Act as an internal resource and client advocate.
- 25-30% travel required
- Aligns with Beneco’ s culture
degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in financial services industry preferred.
- 5 + years client service experience
- An individual of high integrity with good judgment
skills, and who is committed to doing the right thing for their clients.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated; able to learn on own initiative
How to Apply
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
This ad has been viewed 924 times.
It expires on 5/7/2019.